Aim in life

 *** Write a dialogue between you and your friend about your aim in life.

Answer: A dialogue between Halim and Ratan about future plan of life.

Halim: Hi, Ratan, How are you?

Ratan: I am fine.and you?

Halim: I am also fine. what do you want to do in future?

Ratan: I intend to  have a higher degree in business.

Halim: However , where are you going in this early morning?

Ratan: I am going to my cousin to know something about MBA.

Halim: MBA! are you interested in MBA?

Ratan: Yes, I'm.

Halim: Why do you choose it?

Ratan: Because I want to be an executive in a large company.

Halim: Why are you so passionate about it?

Ratan: For two reasons. One is good working atmosphere and other is good salary, What about you, Halim?

Halim: My aim is different . I want to study ELT. ELT means English Language Teaching. I want to have an MA degree in ELT from Rajshahi University.

Ratan: It's wonderfull!

Halim: Yes, it's essential for human resource and development.

Ratan: Yours is also excellent idea.

Halim: Thank you .

Ratan: You are most welcome.

 

loading

Post a Comment

0 Comments