The poor fund

*** Write an email to your Headmaster of your school for a stipend from the poor fund.


Answer:

To    : sxzschool@gmail.com

Date  : 15 July 2019 time:4.45 am

Subject : About a stipend from the poor fund.

Sir,

With due respect and humble submission I wish to draw your kind attention that I have been promoted to class 8obtaining GPA 5. My father is the only earning member in the family. He is a poor farmer that’s why it is very difficult on his part to bear my educational expenses. Besides the sky high prices of daily necessary commodities have lid him miserable to maintain the family.

In these circumstances I am badly in need of some financial assistance to purchase my books otherwise I will not be able to manage my necessary book for class 8.

 

I therefore, pray and hope that you will kindly to grant me some financial assistance from your school fund and thus oblige.

Yours obediently

Tapos

Class: VIII

Roll : 01

loading
The poor fund





Post a Comment

0 Comments