Importance of learning English

*** Write a dialogue between you and your friend about the importance of learning English.

Answer: 

Arif: Hello! Anik, how are you? What are you doing now?

Anik: I’m not so fine and I’m reading an English newspaper now. You know theat I am not good at English. I want to improve in English.

Arif: I’m also very weak in English. But what is the necessity of learning in Bangladesh?

Anik: It has a vast necessity in Bangladesh. If you want to get a good job and better salary, you should have good command over English.

Arif: How can we become fluent in speaking English?

Anik: It depends on your vocabulary and on the knowledge of grammar. Moreover , you have to practice more and more.

Arif: Why will we learn English?

Anik: Right question. As far as I know, you want to get higher education. But it will be in vain, if you don’t learn English. Because all the books of higher education are written in English.

Arif: Thank you for your good suggestion. And take care, by.

Anik: you are most welcome, by.


loading
Importance of learning English


Post a Comment

0 Comments