Talking you and the doctor

 ***Make a dialogue between talking you and the doctor.

Answer:  

Sara: May I come in, sir?

Doctor: yes come in. Please sit down. What is your name?

Sara: Thank you. My name is sara khan.

Doctor: How old are you?

Sara: I’m sixteen years old.

Doctor: What’s your problem?

Sara: I’ve been suffering from fever for a week. I also feel severe pain all over my body.

Doctor: What about your taste and appetite?

Sara: I feel everything bitter and I don’t feel like taking food.

Doctor: Please lie down on the bed. I  have to check your chest.

Sara: Yes doctor.

Doctor: There is nothing to worry about. You have been suffering from viral fever.

Sara: Do I need any medicine?

Doctor: Yes, but is very something medicine and here is the prescription. Take these medicines for a week. You’ll be all right in a week.

Sara: Thank you very much doctor.

Doctor: Don’t mention it.


loading
Talking you and the doctor


Post a Comment

0 Comments