Coming JSC?SSC?HSC examination.

 *** write a dialogue between you and your friend about the preparation for the JSC/SSC/HSC examination to be held on November.

Ans: A dialogue between two students about their preparation for the ensuing/coming JSC?SSC?HSC examination.

Rima: Hi Raha, How are you?

Raha: I am not good. I'm worried about the coming examination.

Rima: Why are you so worried?

Raha: Because my preparation is not so well.

Rima: An  preparation is always a matter of anxiety.

Raha: How are getting on with your studies? 

Rima: Quite nicely, but my preparation in English has not been satisfactory.

Raha: Only a few days are left but I have to go a long way.

Rima: Don't worry. You well be able to complete all the subjects before exam.

Raha: But I am forgetting everything.

Rima: What have you done about mathematics.

Raha: I have prepared quite well in mathematics.But I am afraid. I may not do well in English.

Rima: English is a nightmare to all . after all. you are a good student . you are basically very strong in grammar , Than why do you fear?

Raha: I am forgetting everything specially general science.

Rima: Don't be afraid, Don't think much about the examination. Rather you should revise your lessons frequently.

Raha: Think you for your suggestion.

Rima: You are welcome.Wish you all best.

loading