Seat in the school hostel

 

***Suppose, you are a student of Sonapur High School, Nurpur . Your father has recently been transferred from Nurpur to Dhaka . Now write an email to your Headmaster for a seat in the school hostel.

 

Answer:

To        : xschool@gmail.com

From    : zchool@gmil.com

Date     : 20 Feb 2019 ,time : 8.00 am

Subject : Allotting seat in a hostel .

Sir,

I beg most respectfully to state that I am a student of class xxx in your school . Recently my father , who is a govt. officer has been transferred from Chandpur to Dinajpur. Our family has already been shifted to dinajpur. But I want to continue my study in this reputed institution . Now I am staying in one of my friends house . As I have no relative here, I need a seat in the school hostel.

May I therefore, pray and hope that your honour would be kind enough to allot me a seat in the school hostel and oblige thereby.

Sincerely yours,

Sobuj islam

Class xxx

Roll 01

Cell:01xxxxxxxxxx.


loading
Email




Post a Comment

0 Comments